Conditions for a newcomer
Conditions for an educational solution that has been on the market for less than 6 months
- The provider of the educational solution must be a legal entity registered in Estonia; an e-resident is also acceptable.
- An educational solution must have an educational value (for example, to offer an innovative solution to a certain problem, to simplify certain processes, etc.). If it is not a purely educational product or service, a description should be provided of how it relates to education, i.e., how the product or service is implemented in education (what is its practical educational value to the consumer).
- The educational solution has been on the market (in use) for less than 6 months and in the MVP (minimum viable product) stage according to point 6.
- The educational solution must be aimed at the international market.
- The education solution provider must provide a brief description of the future plans of the company, institution or organization (incl. on export markets) and expectations for Education Estonia regarding cooperation.
- The educational solution must have a testing period initiated with potential users, which means that the educational solution must be at least in the MVP stage, ie at least the first version of the product must be usable by the customer/consumer. As proof of this, a letter of recommendation from at least 3 clients on the use of the educational solution must be submitted.
- The education solution provider must not have tax arrears or they must be deferred.
- The education solution provider must provide the Education Estonia team with 2 recommendations for its education solution together with contacts.
We kindly ask the applicant to submit proof of all the above-listed conditions.
Apply to become a partner
After the educational solution has been in operation for at least six months, he or she is also entitled to apply for the opportunity to become a Member of Education Estonia.