Conditions for an educational solution that has been on the market for at least 6 months
The Education Estonia homepage displays products/services that must comply with the following conditions:
- The provider of the educational solution must be a legal entity registered in Estonia; an e-resident is also acceptable.
- An educational solution must have an educational value (for example, to offer an innovative solution to a certain problem, to simplify certain processes, etc.). If it is not a purely educational product or service, a description should be provided of how it relates to education, ie how the product or service is implemented in education (what is its practical educational value to the consumer).
- The educational solution must have been on the market (in use) for at least 6 months.
- The educational solution must be aimed at the international market.
- The education solution provider must provide a brief description of the future plans of the company, institution or organization (incl. on export markets) and expectations for Education Estonia regarding cooperation.
- The turnover of the provider of the educational solution must have been received in Estonia or the educational solution must have users, either in Estonia or in international markets. In the absence of turnover, the legal person must have paid labor or state taxes in Estonia during the last calendar year, and the annual report must be submitted as proof thereof.
- The education solution provider must not have tax arrears or they must be deferred.
- The education solution provider must provide the Education Estonia team with 2 recommendations for its education solution together with contacts.
We kindly ask the applicant to submit proof of all the above-listed conditions.